As a Company
If you have been invited to join a SiteSupervisor Project, and do not have your business on SiteSupervisor, you will receive an email that you have been invited to join the project.
- To create your business account and join the project is simple. First click on the ‘View Invitation’ link in the email you received.
- As a new business, fill out the fields and click the ‘Signup’ button.
- You will receive an email from SiteSupervisor to confirm your email. Click the ‘Confirm Email’ link.
- On confirmation of your email, you will be asked to enter a few details about your business, such as your business name, type, and address.
The business data storage option is where you tell SiteSupervisor to store your business documents. This cannot be changed once the business is created so choose an option that best suits your business’s needs.
- Once you have completed the initial business setup, you will see the pending project invitation. You can join the project by clicking on “Accept Invite”.